[Mindphase3] The Isle [Mindphase3] The Isle

Good Job!

This song has a great feel to it. Keep up the good work!

floccari responds:

Thanks!

Oil Drum Alley 2.0 Oil Drum Alley 2.0

Excellent

DKC holds a special place in my childhood memories, as does the music. Great job on the remix, love it! I think you captured the original feelings of the song very well.

Hopeku - Night FX Hopeku - Night FX

Holy crap....

Adjectives fail me. As usual, great job!!!!

pabouchard responds:

hahah thanks!

DXM - Stop Making Sense DXM - Stop Making Sense

sweet

This song was awesome, can't wait for the full version!

tijnn responds:

Thanks alot!

Day16 - The best place Day16 - The best place

I'm loving this series more and more

Wow this song is friggin sweet. Each day is another amazing song. I can't wait till tomorrow to see what's next!

By the way, do you ever plan on expanding on some of the songs you've made? This song would be even more bad-ass if you made it a little longer (not that it isn't bad-ass already!).

pabouchard responds:

Hell yeah. My summer project is to make about 8 extendeds of my overall songs and make an album ;)

thanks buddy!

F-Zero - Bigger Blue F-Zero - Bigger Blue

badass

Yeah, ignore all those reviews that say this song is bad. THIS SONG ROCKS! Big Blue has always been one of my favorite video game songs, and compared to the more recent guitar renditions, I prefer this version. It keeps the feel of the game better in my opinion! Thanks for a great song!

The Voice of the Rain The Voice of the Rain

sweeeeeeeet

Great song for chillin' out after a killer final exam. Thanks man, you really made my day a lot better :).

gregaaron89 responds:

glad you like it :)

WS - Zatoichi Tribute WS - Zatoichi Tribute

HOLY SHIT

Dude, I was studying Japanese for a quiz I've got, and I was like, "hmm I'd like some NG audio portal right now" and then I heard this song. Fitting, is it not? My mind is blown. This song is freaking amazing. So fresh, so olskool, so kick ass, so sick!!!! 100/10, 50/5 (if I could)

war-spawn responds:

Glad ya liked it ^_^

Dream of Water and Land Dream of Water and Land

Well done.

This song really takes you on a ride when you listen with some good headphones. Great, great relaxing song. I really appreciate it! 10/10 5/5

Semaphore responds:

yeah the headphones are important for a clear sounding melody

I appreciate your review too =)

thanks